- A case of dead kingfishers
- A drowned nesting colony of Late Cretaceous birds
- A month in dinosaurs (and pterosaurs): 1, therizinosauroid fuzz
- A month in dinosaurs (and pterosaurs): 2, of alvarezsaurids and avialians
- A month in dinosaurs (and pterosaurs): 3, Minotaurasaurus and giant chasmosaurines
- A month in dinosaurs (and pterosaurs): 4, flaplings and head-sails anew
- A month in dinosaurs (and pterosaurs): 5, pterosaurs vs birds, or not… or is it?
- A most atypical stegosaur
- A new azhdarchid pterosaur: the view from Europe becomes ever more interesting
- A quick history of tree-climbing dinosaurs
- A scientist is QUOTE MINED on a Discovery dinosaur documentary
- A spectacular new fossil provides insight on the sex lives of pterosaurs, part I
- A spectacular new fossil provides insight on the sex lives of pterosaurs, part II: what it all means for eggs, nests and the behaviour of babies
- A stork in ice and snow
- A stunning new Mesozoic bird… well, new-ish
- A symbiotic relationship between sunfish and… albatrosses? Say what?
- A tongue-wrestling interlude, from the azhdarchids
- A trip to Hastings
- A truly novel Mesozoic archosaur
- A truly tiny Cretaceous theropod… from England?
- A very alternative view of horned dinosaur anatomy
- A weird whale to identify, with musings on the subject of how avian deaths might be caused by offshore oil platforms
- A White-tailed eagle in southern England
- A ‘demonic Quetzalcoatlus‘ skeleton!
- Aberratiodontus: worst paper ever?
- Aetogate: so where are we now?
- Aetosaurs and whistle-blowing, the saga continues
- Alexornis and other ‘alexornithiforms’
- Alien viruses from outer space and the great Archaeopteryx forgery
- Alligators eat fruit
- Alligators vs melons: the final battle
- Amerindian art shows that giant flightless pterosaurs survived into modern times
- An American tyrant in London
- An encounter with a crossbill
- An introduction to hornbills
- And so it ends… return from the Wellnhofer pterosaur meeting
- Ankylosaur week, day 1: Hungarosaurus
- Ankylosaur week, day 2: Tarchia
- Ankylosaur week, day 3: Aletopelta
- Ankylosaur week, day 4: Panoplosaurus
- Ankylosaur week, day 5: Edmontonia
- Ankylosaur week, day 6: Silvisaurus
- Ankylosaur week, day 7: Animantarx
- Are parrots actually pigeons?
- At last, the Odedi revealed: the most mysterious bush warbler
- Attack of the blue foamy pterosaurs
- Attack of the flying steamer ducks
- Awesome sea-going crocodyliforms of the Mesozoic
- Can you raise reindeer on goose shit? Amazing waterfowl facts part I
- Cassowaries kick ass
- Ceratopsian dinosaurs: cheeky or beaky?
- Chicken chicken chicken
- Chickens, 2012
- Chiffchaffs: a view of passerines from the peripheries (part I)
- Chito and Pocho, frolicking in the water
- Chock-full of rodent bones
- Clam attacks and kills oystercatcher
- Clubs, spurs, spikes and claws on the hands of birds (part I)
- Coccothraustes: most bizarre of finches
- Coelophysoid theropods 101
- Come back Lank, (nearly) all is forgiven
- Concavenator: an incredible allosauroid with a weird sail (or hump)… and proto-feathers?
- Condors and vultures: their postures, their ‘bald heads’ and their sheer ecological importance
- Controversies from the world of ratite and tinamou evolution (part I)
- Crato Formation fossils and the new tapejarids
- Crocodiles attack elephants
- Crocodiles of Africa, crocodiles of the Mediterranean, crocodiles of the Atlantic (crocodiles part VI)
- Crocodiles of New Guinea, crocodiles of the Philippines (crocodiles part IV)
- Crocopocalypse exposed in public for the first time!
- Cryptic dinosaur diversity, ‘real taxon’ counts, curse of the nomina dubia, and the holy grail: matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization
- Curious Complex Contentious Coots
- Gadfly-petrels: rarities, a whole lot of variation and confusion, and skua mimicry (petrels part V)
- Galve: European spinosaurines, cryptic camarasaurs, and tiny heterodontosaurids
- Galve: giant mystery crocodyliforms and, yay, more istiodactylids
- Gannets, most awesome of seabirds
- Gary Kaiser’s The Inner Bird: Anatomy and Evolution
- Gerhard Maier’s African Dinosaurs Unearthed: the Tendaguru Expeditions
- Getting a major chapter on birds – ALL birds – into a major book on dinosaurs
- Getting scansoriopterygids, terrestrial-stalking azhdarchids, sauropod pneumaticity and the word palaeontography into a kid’s book
- Giant club-winged pigeons and ninja ibises: clubs, spurs, spikes and claws on the hands of birds (part III)
- Giant hoatzins of doom
- Giant owls vs solenodons
- Giant petrels, snow petrels, fulmars and kin (petrels part VI)
- Giant pterosaurs invade London, Summer 2010
- Gigantoraptor, Eocursor and… baby Toni
- Good oxpecker, bad oxpecker? Not all oxpeckers are alike
- Goodbye Bulo Burti boubou (sort of)
- Goodbye super-inclusive Iguanodon, hello Mantellisaurus, Owenodon, Dakotadon, Dollodon, Barilium, Kukufeldia, Hypselospinus, Sellacoxa, Proplanicoxa etc. etc.
- Goodbye, my giant predatory, cursorial, flightless hoatzin
- Great tits: murderous rapacious flesh-rending predators!
- Great tits: still murderous, rapacious, flesh-rending predators!
- Greek-nosed first-horned face and the ‘bagaceratopids’
- Greg Paul’s Dinosaurs: A Field Guide
- Ground hornbills: savannah-dwelling, avian pseudo-hominids